We are always eager to add highly motivated and passionate researchers (postdocs, graduate students, and research associates) to our team! If you are interested in joining us, please write to prof. Han <hshan at illinois dot edu> with a statement of your past research and current research interests, along with your CV. Also, please arrange three recommendation letters to be sent to prof. Han.
Postdoctoral researchers: We have the following positions open.
– Quantum dot synthesis (precursor development) and QD-based in vivo imaging
– Drop microfluidics-based diagnostics and Liposome synthesis
– Imaging-based spatial transcriptomics
– PhD or equivalent doctoral degree in chemistry, molecular biology, biochemistry or chemical/biochemical engineering
– Highly motivated, passionate and independent scientists who have strong records in designing and executing experimental projects
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Excellent wet lab skills
Graduate students: Graduate students currently at The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign who are interested in rotating or joining our lab should contact prof. Han by email. Prospective graduate students should apply to the Department of Chemistry Ph.D. program.
Professor Hee-Sun Han:
Phone: (217) 300-4510
47 Roger Adams Laboratory
Phone: (217) 300-6758
Department of Chemistry, University of Illinois
600 South Mathews Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801