We are always eager to add highly motivated and passionate researchers (postdocs, graduate students, and research associates) to our team! If you are interested in joining us, please write to prof. Han <hshan at illinois dot edu> with a statement of your past research and current research interests, along with your CV. Also, please arrange three recommendation letters to be sent to prof. Han.
Postdoctoral researchers: We have the following positions open. Click here for more details.
– Spatial transcriptomics (technical development, brain biology, and cancer biology)
– Single virus genomics (microfluidics, influenza biology)
– PhD or equivalent doctoral degree in chemistry, molecular biology, biochemistry or chemical/biochemical engineering
– Highly motivated, passionate and independent scientists who have strong records in designing and executing experimental projects
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Excellent wet lab skills
Graduate students: Graduate students currently at The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign who are interested in rotating or joining our lab should contact prof. Han by email. Prospective graduate students should apply to the Department of Chemistry (preferred), Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering (preferred), Bioengineering, and Neuroscience (preferred) Ph.D. program.
Undergraduate students: Undergraduates who are interested in research in an interdisciplinary lab environment should contact Professor Han by email and provide their CV as an attachment.
Professor Hee-Sun Han:
Roger Adams Laboratory
Department of Chemistry, University of Illinois
600 South Mathews Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801